The Bible is about the Kingdom of God: God's People in God's Place under God's Rule and Blessing.
1. The Bible: One Book, One Author, One Subject, One Story
2. The Pattern of the Kingdom
- God's people (made in his image)
- In God's place (resting and working in the place he has given them)
- Under God's rule and blessing (the creator and king)
3. A God-centred life vs. a me-centred life
- The gospel restores what we were originally created for. The gospel replaces our me-centred beliefs with God-centred beliefs.