Here are a few different resources to help you think about the current same-sex marriage debate:
1. What Does the Bible Say about Same-Sex Marriage?
- Listen to Bill’s sermon from 2 weeks ago on Leviticus 18 – “God’s Good Design for Sex”
- “Same-Sex Marriage: What Does the Bible Really Have to Say?”, by Murray Campbell (This was also last week’s article of the week)
- “The Bible and Same-Sex Marriage: A Response”, by Lionel Windsor
2. How Should Christians Join In the Discussion?
- “Can We Talk Personally About Same-Sex Marriage?”, by Tony Payne
- “To Speak or Not to Speak!”, by Ray Galea
- “How Should Christians Engage the Same-Sex Marriage Debate?”, by Akos Balogh
3. What are Some Helpful Books I Can Read About This Topic?
- Is God Anti-Gay?, by Sam Allberry
- What Does the Bible Really Teach About Homosexuality?, by Kevin DeYoung
- The Secret Thoughts of An Unlikely Convert, by Rosaria Butterfield